Friday, April 23, 2010

Bespoke for Silvia






This has to be one of the most memorable engagement dinner I ever attended. That's mainly cause the couple had a very romantic entrance singing a duet and I was seated amongst old secondary school mates. I was really very excited and very happy that night to see Silvia in her cheongsam which I had the honour to design for her. The feeling of being/playing a part in someone's big day is indescribable happiness and satisfaction. I just felt so happy when I saw how stunning and elegant she looked with her hairdo and all. Though this is the second wedding cheongsam I had designed, the fact that I could attend the dinner and to see the dress on the bride in person really makes a difference.( That's because the first cheongsam was for an overseas client in the States.) Let me share with you the pictures of that night. Some of which courtesy of Eddie.

1 comment:

  1. A bit overdue, but thanks so much for the cheongsam, Elaine!!! It was stunning (and very comfortable to wear!!)...You were so accommodating and so many people were complimenting the dress and your design!!! ^__^ I'm keeping it for my daughter...LOL

    ReplyDelete